Was so tired early in the morning.... Drag myself up to go shower early in the morning at 10am... I was so darn tired lor... Okay anywae... had a quick shower and woke Joe up to ask him to go shower and prepare himself...
Head out at around 11am... Joe make a reservation for Brunch at Equinox - Swissotel. It was a International buffet. I was so tempted by the food when I saw it... Had the longest brunch ever.... Ate from 11.30am to 2.30pm... Goodness!!! I ate non stop... Cannot believe I can eat so much... I must say the food was really nice.. I enjoyed it alot... Thanks Joe Joe!!! It's so sweet of you....
After brunch we decided to go for a walk although we were so darn tired.... Need to exercise abit cuz ate too much lolx.... Went to shop around at suntec... Went to a few mens' shoe shops to look for Joe leather shoe.. But not nice leh... He also don't know he want buy for wat.. So he didn't buy.. that's good save money lolx....
Went to Guess shop at suntec... Joe bought a cascual shoe... Saw a pair of heels it was having a 50% sale... So I bought it... Joe Went to do the payments and he said he buy for me... So sweet right.... I was alittle paisei... Wanted to pay him back but he insisted don't want so pass him a $10 .. i am kind of pantang lolx... So need give some money for precautions lolx....
We shop till 7pm.... Went back home after that... Was so tired till I doze off in the car.... Went straight to bed and slept till the next morning.... So god damn tired....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment