Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas * Chrismas!!!

On Christmas day, I had a long and tiring day .....

Went to Novotel hotel at 1230pm to attend my cousin, Dave big day. The lunch was quite nice. Had a wonderful time mingling with my cousins,aunties/uncles n nephews/nieces =)

Aunt Lisa sent me to Causeway point after sending Granny back home. Met Andrew and had a last min shopping for pressie. After which, we went to his sis place to have a so called, friends n family x'mas party =)

The buffet spread was nice and had a great time playing a little with his niece and nephew =)
Saw his sis doggy. It reminds me of Tinkle. If she was still alive I guess everything will be so much difference ... Oh well is time to get a pup soon... =)
Why do I feel sad suddenly? hmmmm.... I miss tinkle.... =(

Alright let me cont... Went to have a small little BBQ at his friend Fanny place... They were a group of friendly people. Didn't felt wierd or shy when arrive.. =) It was a good start to know them...

Was there to play some games had quite some fun time there though it was a short while only..
But somehow the feelings of "SIM gang" and "miss murdoch" came in lolx... I was like thinking, not bad ah... I can mixed with SIM GTR lolx

Got home and went to ECP after that.. It was already very late but we headed to ECP to have a little chat... Was dozing off in the car lolx...

That's all for x'mas day =)

No comments: