It's been almost a year ever since my last blogging.. yeap yeap... now m back to start blogging again =)
Saturday:
Had 2 exam paper on Sat morning from 9.30 to 5.40pm. Didn't had much sleep or should I say, I slept for an hour and started cont.. studying till 7am and get ready to prepare to school for my 1st paper. The paper was alittle tricky. I just hope I can pass and hope my calculation did not go haywire for the paper =)
2nd paper was tough... Did not manage to do all the question. I got out the exam hall at around 3.30pm and Andrew met me outside my school. We had dinner at sake sushi and went for movie - Avartar. It's a nice show =) we love the show =)
After movie, we decided since we taking a cab home, we shall not end the day so early. So we went to esplande to have a chat till 1.30am by the time I was damn tired and sleepy. Took a cab home, and I really did just fell asleep in the cab. Luckily drew called me, so call a wakkey call =)
Got home and I just concas on the sofa...
Let's pray for my paper =)
Sunday:
Today was suppose to go out but I overslept till 12pm. I guess I was very tired and needed the rest so badly. Stayed at home the whole day and slept in the noon again till 8plus pm... But am still feeling vex now =p
Suddenly, I forgotten my password and great I don't know what to do now..... what a farking day for me....
Sign off now no mood to blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment